• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Selling it all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Br3w4u

Reaction score
Local only. Brew controller and electric kettle sold together.

15 Gallon stainless steel electric brew kettle with 5500W 240V ULWD ripple element, 2 inch RTD temp probe, 1 port with lead free brass ball valve. Stainless dip tube with screen included but I haven't installed it.
Brew controller is 3 prong 240V and has an Auber DSPR120 PID which has a potentiometer for easy control and can be used in mash mode or boil mode, a 40 amp Auber SSR, 40 amp Auber oversized heat sink, an inline GFCI power cable, and an on off switch to prevent dry firing. Selling the whole set up for $450. I will throw in a bucket fermenter, bottling bucket, siphon, and hydrometer if you want it.

7 gallon fermonster $25

8 gallon stainless steel kettle $25

Bayou burner and propane tank $60

5 gallon stainless steel kettle $5

Spunding valve $20

10 gallon igloo mash tun with false bottom and stainless ball valve $75

5 cubic foot kegerator with 2 tap tower and perlick faucets $240

5 gallon ball lock keg $45

5 gallon ball lock keg with floating dip tube system and stainless screen $65

Milwaukee Instruments PH55 PH meter $50

Sparge arm $15

Home made stir plate with speed control, 1 liter flask, and magnetic bar $10

25 foot copper immersion chiller $25

Attachments

• DSC03658.JPG
    DSC03658.JPG
    814 KB · Views: 747
  • DSC03660.JPG
    DSC03660.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 771
  • DSC03661.JPG
    DSC03661.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 751
  • DSC03662.JPG
    DSC03662.JPG
    878.3 KB · Views: 743
  • DSC03667.JPG
    DSC03667.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 747
  • DSC03666.JPG
    DSC03666.JPG
    893.9 KB · Views: 728
  • DSC03665.JPG
    DSC03665.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 750
  • DSC03664.JPG
    DSC03664.JPG
    847.3 KB · Views: 737
I also have some calcium chloride, gypsum, lactic acid, yeast nutrient, Irish moss, and a scale that I will include with the purchase of the electric brew rig.

I can deliver everything except for the kegerator or meet somewhere. Just depends on where you want to meet. I don’t want to drive to Tulsa but if you live in Tulsa and want to buy it all I might consider the drive o_O

Stir plate and flask, ph meter, and immersion chiller have been sold.

I am willing to ship the perlick faucets, floating dip tube, and spunding valve if the buyer wants to pay shipping. Each of those items could probably be sent via USPS flat rate for $8. I have a perlick 650SS for $30 and a perlick 525SS for $20. $25 for the floating dip tube with screen. I’ll go down to $15 on the spunding valve.

Perlick faucets are gone. Kegerator now has standard taps and I will lower the price to $175. I am also lowering the price on the electric brew rig to $400.

I still have the fermentors and electric brew rig. I’m down to $325 for everything. Anyone interested?

I estimate $76 shipping for the kettle shipped to port Chester New York. If I can find a way to put the controller in the same box without damaging anything I can do that and the shipping shouldn’t be much more than what it is to ship the kettle.

I estimate $76 shipping for the kettle shipped to port Chester New York. If I can find a way to put the controller in the same box without damaging anything I can do that and the shipping shouldn’t be much more than what it is to ship the kettle.

Let me think on it. That seems reasonable and I have been thinking of trying to find out how to start a path to electric...

Let me think on it. That seems reasonable and I have been thinking of trying to find out how to start a path to electric...
I would do $350 shipped if you want. That is just the kettle with element and controller though. I can’t ship the car boys for that price since they would each have to be individually packed.

Still can’t get rid of it at $350 shipped? No takers? Counter offers? It is just collecting dust right now. Someone needs to use it!

$300 shipped lower 48 US states. Brew rig with element and controller only.

I will admit that I am not an electrician or a photographer sorry. I don’t know what is up with my camera but it keeps putting that grey line on my pictures. Everything works great. I added a 1 amp fuse on each hot side. I ran out of black and white wire so there is a lot of green in there but I made sure to mark them appropriately with black or white nail polish where necessary.

Latest posts

Back