• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Selling it All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReverseMonk

Reaction score
Hey All,
I am not getting out of the game, but I am selling my existing 2-vessel, full volume mash, RIMS system. I dearly love brewing on this system, but alas, my back can no longer take the lifting and cleaning of the keggles (they're bullet proof, but they are a bit heavy). Hopefully, I can find it a good home. In an effort to make this as an attractive deal as possible, I'm selling this as a turn key system for someone that might be interested in stepping up, but not interested in building their own setup. Included is everything you see in the attached pictures:

-Both keggles and all hardware which includes
-3 piece valves
-Jaybird 15" hinged false bottoms with stands
-copper pick tubes
-copper whirlpool return
-copper sparge/recirculation arm
-Sight glass
-Stainless QDs on drain and return ports (all ports/fittings are silver soldered 1/2" npt)
-12" stainless lids
-Miljoco thermometer mounted in each keggle

-ALL STAINLESS slotted angle stand
-on casters
-integrated stainless heat shields
-propane manifold with [2] 6 BG12 inch burners (painted with high temp for no rusting)
-High pressure regulator

-Chugger Pump
-Stainless inline head (probably less than 12 batches on the pump)
-3 valve system to direct flow to/from either keggle
-all stainless QDs
-all associated 1/2" silicon tubing

-Barley Crusher
-Mounted on wooden disc to mill directly into keggle
-Mounted Harbor Freight drill motor, adjustable speed

-Wort Chiller
-1/2" copper immersion chiller with garden hose fitting

I am asking $1200.00 for all this. While I have always used this as a full volume mash RIMS, one could easily convert this to a dual BIAB rig as well. There's alot of flexibility here. All equipment is in very good shape. Everything is stainless or copper (NO RUST). I am happy to share my BeerSmith profiles as well.

Please PM me with any interest. My preference is to sell this as a turn key system. I will consider "parting" it out if there is no interest in the future. I am located in Winston-Salem, NC and willing to help deliver within a reasonable radius. Shipping would probably suck for all of us. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Brian

20151231_113835.jpg

20151231_113846.jpg

20151231_113855.jpg

20151231_113910.jpg

20151231_113927.jpg

20151231_113938.jpg

20151231_114048.jpg

20151231_114245.jpg

20151231_114307.jpg

20151231_114330.jpg

In love with this system, to bad I live in Ohio! Good luck on selling, if you don't get any interest (doubtful) i'd at least be interested in the chugger pump.

I didn't say I wouldn't ship, it would just probably suck:)

If anyone has any serious interest, pm me with an offer. I'm willing to work with someone that has interest in the whole kit and kaboodle. If you already have your own mill, or have your own pump, or have your own chiller, I'm willing to look at pulling out a couple components to have it make sense for someone. I have no doubt I could sell those items on their own.

As always, thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Brian

Hey All,
I have re-purposed all of the QDs and hoses on my new setup, including the whirlpool arm. However, all other equipment remains. I've also disassembled all of the pump head and keggle fittings to give everything a good cleaning.

I will drop the price to $800 OBO.

I will also consider breaking up the package if no one wants the full monty. For anyone that wants to take the full package, I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet for an exchange.

Thanks for looking, and PM me with any interest...

Cheers,
Brian

If you end up breaking it up I'm interested in the pump and pieces

I have a possible deal on the table to sell everything except the stand. If that falls through, I will move forward with parting it out. I will PM individuals based on first response. Thanks for looking and thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Brian

In a turn of events, I had an offer yesterday for the full rig that fell through, opened up the posting to part it out, had a couple parts offers, then had another full offer today that was accepted. Apologies if anyone feels jerked around, but I had to go with the offer to get the whole rig sold.

Thanks to all who looked and had interest, but the rig and all its component are SOLD!

Cheers,
Brian

Back