• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Selling It All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfranklin6

Reaction score
It's all gotta go!

For now I want to sell it together, but if it doesn't move, I'll piece it out.
Here we go:

Blichmann Top Tier with 2 burners one shelf and the utility shelf. Plate chiller and pump mounted on it, the pump is hard wired so no messing with the plug. Pump is plumbed with a digital thermometer on the outflow so you can check temp without contamination. I'll throw in a propane tank too. RV hoses (125') for in water included. Has all the fittings for current and a couple other configurations. Copper shepherds hook for filling too.

2 15g Megapots with valve and bazooka screen setup, I also made pickup tubes for them both, included. Lids too.

Fermentation chamber, 22.5 cu ft freezer with 2 single temp Ranco controllers. One for cold other for heat.

Kegerator, 2 taps with hole drilled for third. 2 5# aluminum CO2 tanks. One dual pressure regulator with 3 way manifold and one single regulator that needs a new tank nut. 8 ball lock kegs, 5 gal. Both plastic and wood handles for the taps and a couple extras.

Blichman Beer gun and accessory kit, ready to fill for comps.

Blichman thrumometer, used but not much.

5000ml Erlenmeyer flask
500 ml Erlenmeyer flask
6in grain mill with hopper, can use handle or drill on it.
refractometer, ph strips for mash (expensive german ones), hop scale, water additive for mash ph and residual alkalinity, bottles , bottle tree (wood), capper, growlers, star san pbw, homemade kegwasher, buckets, better bottles, stainless spoon, stainless ladle, extra fittings, gaskets, seals, high temp tubing, etc.

You'll get some malt and dme too.

For now all together and pickup in Kenosha, WI, $3500 ought to do it, will negotiate though.

I'm in Madison and would be interested in the Top Tier if you're parting things. I have my own three tap keezer and pots and stuff though so I wouldn't want the whole package.

If you have pictures you may sway me for some of the random smaller things too though. I could probably use a beer gun, mill, starsan, pbw, growlers, ball lock kegs, etc.

If you decide to split it, I'd possibly take the mega pots and maybe a few miscellaneous things. I'm located in Franklin and work in Racine.

Thanks,

Andy

Have a couple local guys who might buy a big chunk, kegerator kegs and Ferm chamber. If that turns out I'll be parting things out so the top tier megapots and beer gun would go to the three who posted, local guy did want the 5000 ml so sorry on that one. Should know in a day or two, what all do I need pics of?

The pump and plate chiller also go to the local guy, but you'll get the brackets for em with the top tier. 900 for Top tier.

400 for the megapots.

100 for bier gun and kit.

Unless he backs out then another 300 for pump and chiller.

Didn't check hbs, 90 then and I'll ship free. very good cond. longer hose than kit 10 ft I think. Still haven't heard back. But should be fine either way.

I was looking at 60 a keg, and 60 for washer, it'll do kegs and better bottles/carboys. But the local guy wanted the kegs, so I'm waiting to hear back still.

I was looking at 60 a keg, and 60 for washer, it'll do kegs and better bottles/carboys. But the local guy wanted the kegs, so I'm waiting to hear back still.

Sounds good... I'll wait to see if there are any kegs left but I still want dibs on the washer. Can you shoot me a pic or post one here of it? Thanks.

80 and ship. Final answer. Lol

Also talked to the guy and he said to go ahead he'll look at the leftovers. I'm gonna let the top tier guy have the first crack at pump and chiller as it's hard wired and plumbed for it.

Yes I still have them. Top tier is 1200 with pump and chiller 900 without you save money it's put together no tax no shipping( you pick up) and has all the fittings etc. The temp controllers are probably sold already, will confirm tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back