• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling it all, second try.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfranklin6

Reaction score
$950 obo

It's all gotta go!

For now I want to sell it together, but if it doesn't move, I'll piece it out.
Here we go:

Blichmann Top Tier with 2 burners one shelf and the utility shelf. Plate chiller and pump mounted on it, the pump is hard wired so no messing with the plug. Pump is plumbed with a digital thermometer on the outflow so you can check temp without contamination. I'll throw in a propane tank too. RV hoses (125') for in water included. Has all the fittings for current and a couple other configurations. Copper shepherds hook for filling too.

2 15g Megapots with valve and bazooka screen setup, I also made pickup tubes for them both, included. Lids too.

Fermentation chamber, 22.5 cu ft freezer with 2 single temp Ranco controllers. One for cold other for heat.

Kegerator, 2 taps with hole drilled for third. 2 5# aluminum CO2 tanks. One dual pressure regulator with 3 way manifold and one single regulator that needs a new tank nut. 8 ball lock kegs, 5 gal. Both plastic and wood handles for the taps and a couple extras.

Blichman Beer gun and accessory kit, ready to fill for comps.

Blichman thrumometer, used but not much.

5000ml Erlenmeyer flask
500 ml Erlenmeyer flask
6in grain mill with hopper, can use handle or drill on it.
refractometer, ph strips for mash (expensive german ones), hop scale, water additive for mash ph and residual alkalinity, bottles , bottle tree (wood), capper, growlers, star san pbw, homemade kegwasher, buckets, better bottles, stainless spoon, stainless ladle, extra fittings, gaskets, seals, high temp tubing, etc.

For now all together and pickup in Kenosha, WI

Last edited:
Hi there. I am interested in the Fermentation chamber and kegerator. Can you upload pictures? What is your best price? Can you ship to TX?

Shipping to tax would run about 1500, before packaging and it wouldn’t survive ltl without full crating. It’s a full size freezer and fridge

Pics of the brew system. Pick up tubes in the 15g megapots. Bazooka in the mash tun. Used either a hop bag or whole hops, usually whole.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg