• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling everything Tenino Wa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobblybob

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Listing the house for sale next Tuesday. Selling all my beer equipment I will not ship sorry, I will get pictures later I have Anvil 7 1/2 gallon brew pot with the Anvil fermenter, 3 fermenters brand new , everything is in excellent condition lots of stuff has never been used. A drawer full of stainless steel goodies. hydrometers, tilt hydrometer,two or three stainless brew pots,different sizes, brushes cleaning supplies PBW all sorts of stuff. First $300 gets it.

Tenino Washington

Last edited:
If you decide to ship I would be interested in the tilt. Good luck with the sell of the house

I'll take it if it is still available. I live an hour and a half north of you in Poulsbo. I can be down there tomorrow

Latest posts

Back