• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Selling everything 3 tier stand, kegerator, ferm freezer. Located near Smithfield NC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUNDASJ

Reaction score
I'll post pics later but I'm about to sell all my Homebrewing stuff as I am moving and Can't take all my beloved homebrewing equipment with me. This just a quick post I'm writing because I can't sleep but off the top of my head I'm selling:

3 tier gravity fed brew stand. Has two banjo burners for HLT and boil kettle each burner can be controlled individually. 2 keggles each with tops cut out, welded ball valves with nipples, marked gallon level indicating sight glasses and thermometers. 10 gallon mash tun with custom false bottom with ball valve and nipple (has never gave me a stuck mash, except when I tried to mash graham crackers, BAD IDEA!) Propane tank included along with regulator. 3 High temp hoses to connect to all 3 ball valves. Stand has a grated bottom and has wheels. This is an awesome set up that I hate to lose but I am moving and I won't have the room for it anymore. This is everything you need to EASILY all grain brew. I'm selling all my home brew stuff so there is more stuff if you are interested. $800

Around 20 cubic foot freezer/fermentation chamber. It's an older freezer but works great I cleaned it up and painted it with black appliance paint so it looks sharp. It comes with a ronco dual stage temp controller with 2 outlet plugs, one plug for the freezer and one plug for the heater which is included. Also included is a small fan I put inside to rotate air and some damp rid which keeps any mold or condensation from forming inside. This would also make a sweet keezer because it can hold a lot of 5 gallon kegs. $350

Kegerator made from an older Admiral fridge which gives it a cool retro look. I also cleaned this one up with black appliance paint. It comes with 2 taps installed side by side through middle of the door, 5lb c02 tank with dual regulator, and ball lock and pin lock hook ups, and co2 lines. Drip tray mounted under taps as well. I also have a commercial hook up up that I've never used but was told it works I'll throw it in. Cleaning system pump thing. Only thing this thing will need is probably new serving lines. Has a small internal freezer to keep pint glasses. $350

2 Pin lock and 2 ball lock corny kegs. 40 ea

I think a 100 bottle drying tree $20

Lots more I'll list later carboys, buckets etc.

If interested in anything let me know. Time to keep back to bed I've got work in the Morning.

If no one picks up your fermentation vessel and you're willing to part out and ship the ranco temp controller, heater, fan and damp rid please let me know since I'm interested. Thanks and good luck.

I wouldn't mind having the drying rack, or a grain mill if you have more than 1..and u would ship..thanks..

Can you post some pictures? I'm kind of local and interested in the brew stand equipment

Scott

I can ship but I've never done it. Is it cost effective? Who pays shipping?

Scott I'll post good pictures of the brew stand tomorrow after I get home from work. Attached is a bare bones pic of it when I first got it. You cant see the sight glasses and thermometers on the kegs or the propane plumbing, tank, or silicone hoses, also the top keggle has been raised higher on the stand.

brewstand.jpg

I've got a 6 gallon glass carboy and several buckets along with bungs and air locks and much more.

Scott I'll post good pictures of the brew stand tomorrow after I get home from work. Attached is a bare bones pic of it when I first got it. You cant see the sight glasses and thermometers on the kegs or the propane plumbing, tank, or silicone hoses, also the top keggle has been raised higher on the stand.

If you've got some better pictures, I'd love to see them. I'm potentially interested in the brewstand & keggles.

Price is down to 600 for the complete stand. It's on Raleigh craigslist with pictures. I'll see if I compost a link on here

Latest posts

Back