• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Selling all my equipment - Long Island, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grill

Reaction score
Due to some extended health issues I've decided to sell my equipment as its pretty much impossible to brew at this point of my life. Do really enjoy it and hope to back to brewing again at some point in the future.

Got everything you would need to start home brewing and kegging and then some. I'll post pictures within the next couple of day. Some stuff is never used and nothing was used for more than year. Most of it was only used for a few batches.

Hannah stir plate(new)
3 piece hydrometer set
Cool brewing ferm bag
Refractometer
Hanna pH meter
Used ball lock keg(little beat up but works perfect, seals were new a year ago)
5 pound co2 bottle with double reg(both pressure gauges are good, co2 level gauge got smashed at some point, no leaks and works great)
15 gallon round mash tun
10 gallon brew kettle with drilled spigot and thermometer
Air stone with regulator
Large beaker for yeast starter
Wort chiller
Bunch of buckets and a drilled better bottle
And a bunch of extra like caps, cappers, tubing, brewing salts, bottle wands, brushes, large strainer etc.

Would like to sell it as one big package. Local pick up in long Island is strongly preferred, maybe piece out and ship some of the smaller parts if there is no interest in the whole thing.

650 obo

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm going to give it a week and then I'll start to break it up. First come first serve so throw up a post if you see something you like

hope you get better. i can hold your kettles until to feel better? post some pictures.

Thank for the offer Santo, that's a really nice gesture. I'll be missing a decent chunk of work time so I'm just looking to cash out for now. If/when I get back into it I can always buy some new or used equipment. Pics will be up tonight or tomorrow. Wanted to post them with the op but I didn't have time this weekend.

South Shore, 5 towns area. Apologize about pics. Works been crazy and I'm not getting home till it's dark.

Well after a scare with my father going to the hospital and having surgery I'm back and I'll start messaging people about individual pieces of this. I'll send photos tomorrow in PMs and on this thread now that I have some time to spare.

I'll put my name in the mix for the stir plate and pH meter if all ahead fall through.

And hope all goes well for you and the fam!

As promised pics.... Finally

20150928_140540.jpg

20150928_140554.jpg

20150928_140733.jpg

20150928_141323.jpg

20150928_141333.jpg

20150928_141435.jpg

20150928_141531.jpg

20150928_141716.jpg

20150928_141722.jpg

20150928_141858.jpg

I would be interested in co2 tank and regulator if you split up, maybe the wort chiller and mash tun. Let me know I will be in NY tomorrow

Sorry to hear about your health issues... I'm in Smithtown and would be interested in some of the kit if you decide to break it up... the refracometer, pH meter CO2 bottle, buckets and fermenter.

Thanks be well - Jim

To anyone that's looking at the big, heavy non expensive items, the shipping is so expenaive that you're better off getting something local or from a vendor. As an example sending a keg would cost 30 dollars. Now for smaller items it's not an issue if they fit in a usps flat rate box. They are 6 for the smallest and 12 for the 2 medium sized boxes. The only large piece that's worth shipping would be the kettle imo.

I remember someone asking about the hydrometer so I posted some more pics.

20150928_142133.jpg

20150928_142140.jpg

Latest posts

Back