Second and Third Batches in Primary & Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seyahmit

Reaction score
I wanted to start this thread off by saying thanks to everyone here. I've been lurking around for about 6 weeks now, soaking up as much information as possible.

My first batch is bottled with about a week to go before they are carbonated.

I was so emboldened as to attempt to brew two extract batches in one day. I made starters late Thursday night and brewed all day Saturday. Everything went well and they are bubbling away making beer!

I am now trying to decide what type of beer to try next. I either want to brew a Belgian Dubbel or a Dry Stout or both. :D

Tim

I too hung around in the shadows for a few weeks prior to brewing my fist batch. I learned so much from this forum that I thought my head would explode, at times I still think it will explode as I learn new things daily. I have to say that from the very first batch I have done a starter, because of recomendations here and will never do it any other way. I believe that my beers have been better because of it. I am constantly telling people about this forum and would recommend that all new brewers make this site one of their must reads. I may not post here much, but I make sure that I stop by frequently to improve my knowlege. Hope that your beers all turn out to be the best you have ever tasted.

Back