Say hello to a noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creston24

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Creston, or Patrick if you prefer. I reside in Escondido, Northern San Diego, Ca, USA. I have joined the forum to help me in my foray into brewing. I started brewing a couple of years ago, with a gift of a Mr Beer Kit I received for Christmas. I only did a couple of batches, and then kinda shelved it. Some of my friends are avid beer and wine brewers. I decided to pick it up again, with brewing cider. I just started my first experimental batch a couple of weeks ago. I will post in the cider forum how my results have been so far, but wanted to say "Hi" here and let everyone know who I am. I hope to also get into brewing some stouts, as that is my favorite type of beer. So, Hello everyone. I look forward to meeting some of you and reading all about this new hobby.

Creston Patrick Bailey

Thanks. I am also making posts in the cider forum to document my progress on my first two batches.

Greetings.

Cider and Stout... those are the things normally in my fermenters. And a few batches of raspberry wine during the summer.

can anyone send me a link to how to post pictures? I was using the little insert image icon above and was trying to use the link from my google photos album, but not sure that works.

Thanks everyone. About to post pics of my cider that in initial ferm. Still waiting for my other tthreads to get approved.

Hey Patric. Greetings from Tennessee. I'm a beer wine and cider brewer. I have my own cider recipe that is popular with my friends and family here. I also make muscadine wine and the muscadine grape is natural to this area of the country. If you have anything bottled beer, wine, or cider by February I'm headed to San Diego in February. We could do some swiping out. In the mean time good luck!!

Welcome!

My brother is opening a beer and burger place in Escondido. You should check it out when it opens later this year:

Burger Bench

Cheers!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back