Saw an AWESOME irish band last night...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Druish_00

Reaction score
Last night in Conklin, Mi, Lunasa played for just over 100 people. I was one of those lucky folks. Absolutely world class musicians. They went from playing for about 20,000 people in France, to a tiny Irish pub out in the country in Conklin. Any other Lunasa fans out there? I feel so lucky to be able to experience that show.

Slainte!

I love Lunasa, never seen em live but have many album. Also OT saw the sig, I love Gaelic Storm and have a secret crush on Jessie. Can't wait for Cabbage

Yeah ive been lucky enough to see Gaelic Storm too! that was a fun drunken show for sure! I see you have a chilli beer planned...ive got a jalapeno pale ale in the primary right now. The flavor of the chile is there but no heat yet. after some red pepper flakes in the secondary for about 7 days i think it will have the perfect amount of snap. I took Edworts Haus Pale and just added 3 jalapenos to the last 5 minutes of the boil, coarsely chopped with seeds and veins.

Thanks, thats one reason I haven't done the beer. No idea how to approach it. I am going to just add my chilies to the boil as well like you did. maybe ill dry-chilie some if they don't come out enough.

I love the song titled "snowball" the first tune in that song was written by the uellien pipe player for his daughter called "cierra's dance". awesome tune on the pipes.

Back