• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke keg with bunghole. Err... $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
My gosh I horded way too much crap. Plastic dip tube but screw on/off retaining ring and bung hole in side for inspection. You may be able to replace dip tube assembly with a metal one - I never checked. I'll ship UPS or USPS - you pay actual shipping.

This sat outside for a spell, thus the dirt inside pictured in pic 3 (through the bunghole... I love that word).

keg 1.jpg

keg 2.jpg

keg 3.jpg

I know it's been 3.5 years since the original post, but do you still happen to have this keg? If not, do you know of any leads that I could follow up with for a similar Hoff-Stevens keg, with a Sanke coupler?

Thanks for your assistance.

I know it's been 3.5 years since the original post, but do you still happen to have this keg? If not, do you know of any leads that I could follow up with for a similar Hoff-Stevens keg, with a Sanke coupler?

Thanks for your assistance.

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back