Sale today at wilserbrewer BIAB Bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Hoppy Easter Homebrewers ;)

Sale today only at wilserbrewer BIAB Bags. Please choose ONE of the below sale options....PLEASE INDICATE SALE OPTION WITH YOUR ORDER TO OBTAIN SALE PRICING.

1. 2 custom fit BIAB kettle bags for only $36 shipped, please PM for payment details. (Domestic shipping only, $10 additional international)

2. Free hop bag with any purchase, a $5 value.

3. Free 1/4" pulley upgrade with and standard Grand Slam BIAB package, GS package includes BIAB bag, hop bag, hop sock, and ratchet pulley, an $8 value.

4. Add an additional BIAB bag to any bag order for only $10 additional.

Please pm for details if purchasing option 1, Please indicate options 2,3, or 4 with your purchase, sale credits will be issued promptly thru PayPal. Example: Indicate options 2 and 3 with your purchase, and I will include the sale items. Indicate options 4, purchase additional bag for $18 and I will promptly credit $8 to your order reflecting the sale price.

edit...rectangular cooler bags discounted $5 today for 1, or 2 for $45 shipped.

Thank you,
wilser

Question for you -

What do you think of putting a BIAB bag inside a mash tun? I do 3 vessel brewing. I was thinking that having a bag inside the mash tun would make clean up a little easier with no effect on efficiency since I would still sparge.

Do you think that's a good idea? And do you make custom bags to fit rectangular coolers?

Question for you -

What do you think of putting a BIAB bag inside a mash tun? I do 3 vessel brewing. I was thinking that having a bag inside the mash tun would make clean up a little easier with no effect on efficiency since I would still sparge.

Do you think that's a good idea? And do you make custom bags to fit rectangular coolers?

While I have never done this, many love doing it for various reasons....clean up, no chance of stuck sparge, cleaner run off will not foul pumps or plate chillers. So yes...it is done fairly often. Larger cooler bags are priced slightly higher...10 gal beverage cooler bags are standard pricing.

While I have never done this, many love doing it for various reasons....clean up, no chance of stuck sparge, cleaner run off will not foul pumps or plate chillers. So yes...it is done fairly often. Larger cooler bags are priced slightly higher...10 gal beverage cooler bags are standard pricing.

Just found it on your website, thanks.

Just so I'm clear - no discount applies to these then?

Just found it on your website, thanks.

Just so I'm clear - no discount applies to these then?

Sorry about that, I hadn't really thought about the cooler bags....I updated the sale posting to include a include a discount for today....

"edit...rectangular cooler bags discounted $5 today for 1, or 2 for $45 shipped."

Thanks
wilser

SO, I get 3 hop bags for price of 2... :)

Yep...3 for the price of 2, or 7 for the price of 4....lol

old story...guy goes to the brickyard to get some bricks and asks how much they cost and is told, 'it depends on how many you buy, the more you buy the cheaper they get".

So he replies, "Well then just keep stacking them on my truck until they are free"....lol

Back