Sailing the 7 C's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catdaddy66

Reaction score
I have read about this blend of hops called Falconers Flight 7 C's for a couple of years. Yesterday I was able to sample a nice pale ale that used this variety and it was very good!

I want to use this hop for the flavor and aroma additions after bittering with a clean hop (magnum, summit, warrior etc) and then the 7 C's late.

Does anyone use these hops? What are your experiences? Inquiring brewers want to know! Thanks in advance.

7 cs is tailor made for IPAs and hop forward beers. IME it gives a generic "American" hop aroma. Grapefruit, pine, floral character....you know the deal

7 cs is tailor made for IPAs and hop forward beers. IME it gives a generic "American" hop aroma. Grapefruit, pine, floral character....you know the deal

Just what I'd experienced Saturday... May end up getting a pound if I like what comes out of the primary!

Thanks for the quick response mOOps!

Latest posts

Back