• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sacramento CA. All grain equipment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrookVon

Reaction score
Looking to go into all grain, and need mash tun, HLT, large kettle etc. various other brewing supplies. Or a 15 gallon keg so I can do BIAB! Reply with anything in the area, you never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Too bad I didn't live closer..... I have the 15 gal Minibrew HLT and Mash Tun (with an upgraded Jaybird stainless false bottom) and a 15 gallon electric kettle. But I'm in Maine. Good luck though! Hopefully you'll find a local sale.

I have the 15 gal Minibrew HLT and Mash Tun (with an upgraded Jaybird stainless false bottom) and a 15 gallon electric kettle.

I'd say ship it because that sounds freaking amazing, but that would be a pretty penny.

Take a trip 2.5 hours north man. Come up and see us well hook you up for sure. We have a 3 keg system in the store set up and ready to load in your car.

Cheers
Jay

Take a trip 2.5 hours north man. Come up and see us well hook you up for sure. We have a 3 keg system in the store set up and ready to load in your car.

Cheers
Jay

How much are we talking, what kind of setup!

How much are we talking, what kind of setup!

Just depends on what you want. You can go CRAZY and spend upwards of $380 or more on a kettle with all the bells and whistles. You can also tone it down and get bare bones, and only what you need. We have KILLER prices on all things hardware so really your talking about the labor to weld it all together. We also have 13.2 gallon kegs for sale that you can take home and build your own. We have all the weldless everything you could ever want to add to a kettle. Like I said, just depends on what you want and your budget.
Do you have an idea of exactly what you want in a kettle system? If so let me now I will do my best to shoot you a quote for exactly what it is your looking for.

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back