• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Sacramento: barley/hops for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovesIPA

Reaction score
I'm putting my brewing on hiatus for a while and I don't want to keep my ingredients around until I start brewing again.

I store the grain in the 6.5 gallon food safe buckets with gamma seals. The grain is all about 6 months old but it's never been out of the buckets since I bought it. Each bucket holds 25 lbs or so of grain.

I have:
1.5 buckets of Maris Otter (~40 lbs)
1 bucket of 2-row
1 bucket of white wheat
2 buckets of specialty grains (individually packed in ziploc backs, less than 5 lbs each, mixed variety)
3 empty buckets

Also hops:
20-30 bags of misc hops. I use oxygen barrier resealable bags and have roughly 10-15 lbs of hops. Some are as old as two years, but they've been in the sealed bag in the freezer the entire time. I buy by the pound and four bags are unopened from the vendor.

No shipping, local pickup only.

Asking $200 for everything (the buckets are ~$100 for the set).

I really don't want to throw all these hops away!!

Back