Sabco Brew Magic Owners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
Getting my system in two weeks and I'm wondering if anyone is willing to PM back and forth with me or speak on the phone to answer a bunch of questions that I have. I've tried joining the Brew Magic Forum but there doesn't appear to be an ADMIN still giving permission to search the forum. I've also tried the facebook page but I don't want to post 50 questions on facebook.

Anyone willing to just PM back and forth with some beginner Brew Magic questions? Thanks!

I've been brewing for 16 years and got a Brew Magic the middle of last year. I've done 20 batches on it so far, and it's a real treat to brew on. However, since I had brewed on loads of different home made setups prior to the purchase, I was surprised that it took me at least 6 runs to get super comfortable with it. After that, I knew exactly what I needed to do and the results were always what I expected. So don't get stressed out if it takes a few batches to get it all running smoothly. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Jim

Back