• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming Sabco Brew Magic and Chill Wizard $5,900

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlesofLuke

Reaction score
Sorry, no former posts on the site, but have been a fan and lurker for many years. I am needing to sell my Sabco Brew Magic V350MS, purchased new in spring of 2011. It is a stellar piece of hardware. Also included is the Chill Wizard, not to mention everything has been upgraded to tri-clamp fittings. To purchase a new Brew Magic with tri-clamps and Chill Wizard, you would be looking at over $8,000 plus a significant additional cost in freight from OH, depending on location. Visit www.brewmagic.com for all the details. As you can see from the pictures it has been impeccably maintained and cared for and has seen less than 25 batches brewed. I am located in NE Wyoming and am open to discussions about delivery options. Please message me with questions.

Brew Magic.jpg

Boil Kettle.jpg

mechanical.jpg

Brew Magic Manual.jpg

Chill Wizard.jpg

Chill Wizard Manual.jpg

hoses and extra clamps.jpg

Inspection sticker.jpg

This makes me tingle. That is a wonderful price and if I had the cash, I would snag it now.
Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back