RoughTail ERWO clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terzaghi

Reaction score
anyone have a clone recipe for this beer? Been looking for something for a while now and nothing has turned up

I believe the hops are citra, mosaic, and simcoe. Late hops of course. I can shoot them an email and see what they say. Really don't think they would mind sharing the info.

Looks like 2 row, oats and wheat just don't know percentages just yet.

Oh and I used London ale 3 which I would be willing to bet is what they use in most of their beers.

Thanks everyone for replies so far. I’m just looking for something similar to brew up so any more leads are appreciated. I love the flavor and smell of the beer, and especially that nice “fluffy” mouthfeel it has. I’ve yet to brew up anything quite as tastey as this and have been into the Citra/ fruit ipa’s lately. Big fan of their E-juice too, which I assume has a bunch of fruit purée mixed in. The e juice is a bit much for routine drinking and more for an occasional beer, but ERWO hits the sweet spot for me.

ERWO is definitely one of my favorite beers. My everyday go to beer is the roughtail pale ale. It’s just a perfect beer. The E-juice does have fruit purée in it and the type of fruit changes occasionally. Check out their website and get on the mailing list. They send updates for new releases and will usually list the ingredients and adjuncts for their experimental stuff.

Back