Roll & Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imtrashed

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just came across this. Asking for this for Christmas. And if I don't get it, I'll buy it for myself anyway. Looks like a great way to try something new, or to choose a recipe to brew when you can't think of what you want to brew next. I think it would be interesting to report back on the ingredients/recipes used following what the dice decide. Could make for some interesting combinations and results.

Check it out...
http://woodthumb.com/collections/magnetic-bottle-openers/products/roll-brew

If anyone has this or gets it, report back on some of your results. I'll be sure to reply with mine when I get them.
-Chris

Why does this make me want to create a series of table to use those old 20 sided dice I have. It would be like the treasure tables in the back of an ad&d 2nd edition dungeon masters guide. #nerd

Those do look fun. Not for $32 though.

Why does this make me want to create a series of table to use those old 20 sided dice I have. It would be like the treasure tables in the back of an ad&d 2nd edition dungeon masters guide. #nerd

Those do look fun. Not for $32 though.

Critical hit! Add 25 IBUs to your IIPA! :rockin:

Any update on this? I just stumbled upon the "roll & brew" dice but they're sold out everywhere as far as I can find. I'm extremely curious about them as a game and brewing enthusiast, and any info would be much appreciated!

Back