Rochester Cider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sieglere

Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up something like 15 (maybe more if I get friends to join in) gallons of cider to ferment into hard cider. I'm in the Rochester, NY area. Anyone know of a good place to get cider or have tips regarding the procurement of such a purchase.

Thanks

The Webster area has several places to pick from. You may also want to consider the Hilton Apple Fest on October 5th and 6th.
Hilton Apple Fest

This year I'm going to try to get juice from LynOaken Farms out in Lyndonville and Medina. They have some actual English cider apple trees.
LynOaken Farms

Not sure why, but it double posted on me. So, um, hey! Look at the emoticons!:ban::mug::tank::cross::D:fro::drunk:

sieglere said:
I'm looking to pick up something like 15 (maybe more if I get friends to join in) gallons of cider to ferment into hard cider. I'm in the Rochester, NY area. Anyone know of a good place to get cider or have tips regarding the procurement of such a purchase.

Thanks

My brother and i have our own press....we press for several home brewers. I live outside of Rochester, press is near sodus. See page here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReekBinary

I send invites mid September..... Let me know if interested.

Back