rhizomes Soriachi ace

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello
I am seeking someone who can send me bij normal postage some soriachi ace rhizomes to Holland (europe)?
Can anyone help me?

I am seeking someone who can send me rihizomes from the usa.

You should start with the proper authorities/agencies before importing plant material to make sure you don't import a special pest that may bring you fame and perhaps misfortune. Your department of plant protection or agriculture may be a good place to start.

there has to be a phytosanitair certificate from the country of sending and the rhizomes may not contain sand

I think you are out of luck.

- No-one wants to ship International because of restrictions.
- I have never seen Sorachi Ace rhizomes for sale. I don't know if they are a proprietary hop or not.

Why are you so desperate for SA hops? I find them way too much for my taste. I made a couple of brews with them ... they were OK, but I just couldn't take too many beers with them. I think I still have several ozs from a pound I bought about 5 years ago - Just didn't want to use them. Might toss them into a Saison just to get rid of them, and take a few years to drink them.

I have seen sorachi ace pre-order rhizomes a few places online but are restricted to which states they can be shipped to.
I agree with Calder, absolutely nobody is going to ship international.

Back