Request: Stone Go To IPA clone recipie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobOki

Beer Brewing Baby
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am a pretty big fan of DFH and Stone Brewing, but the DFHs are all too heavy for lawn mowing beer. The Stone Go To IPA seems to be perfect, I love the flavor, it's not too thick or strong. Looking to see if anyone has a good recipe for it. Yooper had a great Ruination recipe that is pretty spot on (even though mine was pretty pathetic efficiency) but it is too thick for lawn mowing.

Greatly appreciate it in advance@! :mug:

Hoping to find one someone has brewed, but pending that I greatly appreciate anything I can get. I do plan to brew it then do a side-by-side and report back, so whatever we end up going with here I will report back.... for those like that this type of IPA.

I am a pretty big fan of DFH and Stone Brewing, but the DFHs are all too heavy for lawn mowing beer. The Stone Go To IPA seems to be perfect, I love the flavor, it's not too thick or strong. Looking to see if anyone has a good recipe for it. Yooper had a great Ruination recipe that is pretty spot on (even though mine was pretty pathetic efficiency) but it is too thick for lawn mowing.

Greatly appreciate it in advance@! :mug:

What is a "DFH"?

Dogfish Head. Its a brewery out of Delaware with some killer brews. Famous for their 60, 75, and 90 minute IPAs among others.

Ah, yes. I'm quite familiar, just had never seen the acronym. A cursory google only resulted in "Dirty ****ing Hipster".

Latest posts

Back