Replacement 0-60psi co2 gauges?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazydave

Reaction score
I picked up 4 secondary co2 regulators off of eBay and now that I've been through a couple of kegs on each it seems that none of them are particularly accurate.

Does anyone have a source for replacement gauges that are cheap? My LHBS has them for about $15 each but being that 99% of everything in that store is overpriced, there's bound to be someplace cheaper...

TIA!

You can get gauges at welding supply places. You might also consider pool suppliers. Their gauges tend to be 0-30 psi, but that is actually more useful for homebrewing.

Of course, your problem with the current gauges might be that they are cheap ones.:p

Good point!
Though, they are Cornelius brand, so I wouldn't think they'd be the cheapest. I think they've just been abused... one of them registers around 6psi instead of 0, so I know that one is definitely knocked out of whack.

Are liquid gauges the same as gas\air?

Back