Renaissance Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan_Wolfman

Reaction score
Wife and I took the kids to the last day of the Michigan Renaissance Festival yesterday and spent the entire day there. Wee bit on the cool side but that didn't stop me from donning my kilt and proudly representing Clan MacDonald. :mug: Just as SWMBO was taking my picture, somebody bumped her arm so it's a little blurry, but anyhow....I briefly claimed the Iron Throne on behalf of my clan. Earlier in the afternoon, I purchased a short sword from a vendor called ArchAngel Steelworks and a leather vest from another vendor to wear with my tartan.

DSCN0010.jpg

Sword.JPG

Looks like fun. Haven't been to our local Renaissance Fair for a few years, since the boys were interested. Always a fun time.

Nice skirt.

The fiancee's going to one without me next weekend. Instead I have to go watch my dumb best friend from dumb college go get married at his dumb wedding. It's dumb.

There will be another one in the spring, at least. I think I'll go dressed as a time traveller from the early 21st century.

Behold!

His Grace, Michigan_Wolfman of the Houses MacDonald and Wolfman, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm and Michigan quite possibly.

I bend the knee and declare loyalty to the Iron Throne.

All Hail king Michigan_Wolfman!!

*Cue the angst and inevitable war*

Winter is coming!

Nice skirt.

The fiancee's going to one without me next weekend. Instead I have to go watch my dumb best friend from dumb college go get married at his dumb wedding. It's dumb.

There will be another one in the spring, at least. I think I'll go dressed as a time traveller from the early 21st century.

That's dumb dude.

Cool pic! I was thinking about going to the Ren fest this weekend, weather should be perfect for it. I've never been but a bunch of my coworkers have and they all say it's a blast. How was the beer selections?

Actually I just saw that last weekend was the last one so I guess Ill have to try for next year. Bummer

Back