Reliable Roller Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOPCousin

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a roller mill to crush my own grain. Wondering if there is a standard type that comes complete with hopper etc.. that folks commonly use? Any suggestions and experiences would be appreciated. :mug:

That looks exactly like what I was hoping for. Thanks man. Have you received it and tried it out yet?

I use the Barley Crusher and would recommend it for casual home use. If I was going to put thousands of pounds of grain through it every year I'd want something more robust.

Monster Mill, Malt Mill, Barley Crusher, & Crankandstein are all good mills. Everything I seem to hear from people is that they like whichever one they decided to buy. I have a MM-3 & I think it's great.

Monster Mill, Malt Mill, Barley Crusher, & Crankandstein are all good mills. Everything I seem to hear from people is that they like whichever one they decided to buy. I have a MM-3 & I think it's great.

I agree. They are all good mills. I went with the Barley Crusher because it's more plug and play.

Back