Regulator.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth Collier

Reaction score
Good evening guys just a quick one. I have bought a dual regulator for my home brew set up. This arrived but came with push fitting. i am after barded end to push co2 pipe on to. as shown in picture anyone happen to know what size. Also what do you call these thanks again.

Attachments

• Reg.jpg
    Reg.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the reply. Would i need a male end to screw inside the regulator after i have removed the ones on now.

This is what i have.

Attachments

• 20210923_184629.jpg
    20210923_184629.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20210923_184639.jpg
    20210923_184639.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
The flare fitting listed above will thread right onto the regulator you have. The male end is already there.

Get any of the available check valves with MFL connections (like these: Brass Checkvalve 1/4" MFL) and install them. Although it looks like the fitting in the regulator bodies are 1/4" MFL already, so you just need the swivel nuts. Unless you want to be able to turn off the feed from either side of the regulator as needed. I have the valves on most of my regulators currently.

I like the ones I linked to because they're brass, only turn 90 degrees and are easy to use/install. Get them with the swivel nuts (5/16 for gas) and you will have all you need to connect up. I would get more of the nylon washers (I usually buy a bunch at a time) when you place the order.

I see great thats much easier no need to struggle to remove on one. thanks alot guys will buy these and just screw on excellent. thanks for the much needed help take guys.

Back