Regulator + Manifold for 4 Beer Lines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imburr

Reaction score
I am building a keezer. I have 4 beer lines, 4 ball-lock kegs, 2 CO2 tanks, and 2 dual-gauge regulators. I will most likely be serving all beers at same PSI, but flexability would be nice- for instance if I wish to force carb one beer. What is the best way to be flexible with this?

Run one CO2 tank into a 4-way manifold with one regulator and then keep other CO2 aside for force carbing? Or could I use both tanks, 2x 2-way manifolds with 2 regulators and then control each beer set separately?

I suppose having 4 beers on one regulator and then a separate tank for force carbing would be the most efficient, just worried might run into a beer I want to serve at reduced PSI and not being able to do it.

Suggestions?

I'd go for redundancy, use only one tank at any time. Swap it for the other tank when it runs empty. Sell one of the regulators (or keep it for other projects)

One outlet from one of the reggie goes to force carbing (set at a high pressure), the other line goes to the 4-way manifold, set at the serving pressure.

Back