• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Refridgerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazin

Reaction score
I am selling my refrigerator that I have been using as a fermentation chamber. It is pretty beat up but works fine. I will include the small plywood platform that I built to support the fermenter over the bump in the back. The fridge chamber holds a 60L (~15 gallon) speidel fermenter with airlock. (Fermenter and airlock not included).

It's currently in my garage so pickup will be easy.

Asking $100

Here is the craigslist ad:

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/app/d/kichenaid-refridgerator/6681491723.html

Need to get this thing out of my garage. Free to any HBT member! (Although I would love a 6 pack of home brew or your favorite commercial brew for it!)

A few questions if it’s still available.. What are the dimensions (want to make sure it fits in my ride)? Do you have a picture? What is your zip code?

Back