refractometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primevci

Reaction score
I been looking at refractometers and the price has been 50. To 100 on online sites, I looked at brewhardwares.com and seen he has one for 37 is it any good? Why such a big price diffrence?

Try ebay that's where I got mine. I think the price difference is due to the fact that the cheaper ones are made in china. But they work great. Well at least the one I have does.

Does it have ATC in the title or description. That is "Automatic Temperature Correction". I wouldn't get one without it.

Primevci said:
I been looking at refractometers and the price has been 50. To 100 on online sites, I looked at brewhardwares.com and seen he has one for 37 is it any good? Why such a big price diffrence?

I bought my refractometer from brewhardware.com. It does have ATC and it works great. No complaints at all. I think it is the same as any common ATC refractometer you would get from a homebrew shop.

PS. That site is owned by a HBT member bobby_m. When I bought mine there were lots of people who recommended his store.

Latest posts

Back