Rebel Mill chute extension

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been wanting to make one of these for a long time. Finally extended my 3D printer bed and made one.

20170601_190735.jpg

20170601_190710.jpg

I realize this is a very old post, but is there any chance you'd be willing to make another one and sell it to me??? For years I've been trying to figure out a way to get an extension for my Rebel Mills grain mill with no luck. Thank you!

It has been working great. I'll have to see if I can find the file, that was awhile ago. I have not used my printer in awhile, so I'd need to get a fresh spool of filament. Do you have someone that could print it? If so I could send you the file, assuming I find it.

Totally get it; I figured it was a shot in the dark. I love my mill, but there’s not much I can do with it since it was discontinued. I don’t know anyone with a 3D printer, but I can look around. Any help would be appreciated!

How much grain can your hopper hold now??

When I ordered my Monster Mill (MM2) over a decade ago, I got the hopper extension at the same time. Holds up to 33# of grain at a shot. I've almost filled it a couple of times. Just have to watch as it goes through the grain and change out the buckets under it so that none is lost due to spillage.

I found the file. A spool of PLA is probably about $25, and then there would be shipping. Shows that it will take 38 hrs to print with my default settings, might be able to speed it up a bit since it is a simple shape. Not sure how much you were looking to spend. Due to size of box, shipping won't be real cheap. Probably looking at $35-40 all in, and you would need to get the screws to attach it. Also, I probably can't get to it until mid-December. Let me know, and what color, I made mine white since that is what I had at the time.

Wow, thank you so much! I’m not in a rush; I’m just thankful you’re willing to do it. Color isn’t important, but if I need to pick one, I’d say gray. My email address is [email protected] . If possible, we can discuss this further over email. Thank you, Patrick

Back