Realizing a dream

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erik_Mog

Reaction score
So, I have been riding motorcycles for almost as long as I have been driving, and have had at least one of each of the major brands at some point in time, but have always been a Harley guy. I had one when I was young, and then went from brand to brand. In 2008, I bought a used 2006 Sportster XL883C. it was in my budget at the time, and it got me back on a Harley. But, the whole time I have been riding, there was one bike that I swore I would have one day, and has always been my ultimate dream bike....a Harley-Davidson Road King. Today, on a chance I went to Ray Price HD, and my dream came true. At the ripe young age of 52, I traded in my Sportster, after 8 good years of riding, and rode home on a new 2016 Road King. I never though it would be more than just a dream, but today it came true. I am just so psyched, I had to share.

Is that one of those bicycles that is really loud as it pedals past me? ;) congrats. I always wanted a bike but it never fit into my life at that point in time. Now with 2 small kids my wife wouldn't ever allow it. Hope knightdale is good these days, I haven't been through that town since they made the bypass to Greenville.

Back