Rate MY evening.....@ home.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garr-Ro

Reaction score
Alrighty fellas & Ms. Yoop....let me know what you think....Multiple levels of drinkability....multiple levels of drinkers... Yes, hombrew was on tap..just not for the weak of heart....not a debate..just want some input. Ya dig!?

Friday Night Mix (100730).jpg

When I was but a lad, the Anchor Steam beers were one of the very few craft beers available - haven't had either the Steam or the Liberty Ale in probably 20 years now.

Had an Anchor not that long ago and really liked it. That perry looks good. Haven't had one in a while. I don't go for that stuff that often, but in the fall it's nice to sample some ciders.

Was dirnking Anchor Steam this weekend, whilst bottling my Pale Ale. I had not had an opportunity to enjoy one before now. I dig.

The selection is somewhat pedestrian. Which is not to say bad in any way. Pretty accessible examples of many styles. Good for many different levels of drinkers.

Well done!

Latest posts

Back