Raspberry Pi 'Beer on Tap' Display

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigy

Reaction score
This may be one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time - Beer Maker Builds a Raspberry Pi Tap List for His Home Brews
http://www.wired.com/design/2013/02/raspbeery-pi

raspberry-pi-homebrew-wired-design-660x675.jpg

I started design work on something similar. Just have to get around to finishing my brewery controller first, then will take my extra pi and start work on that.

WOW! I may copycat you. Question... It looks like your display has no blank space and that your six tap menu fills up the whole screen. If it gets reduced to 4 on your display, will Raspberry Pints fill up the screen or will there be blank space leftover?

WOW! I may copycat you. Question... It looks like your display has no blank space and that your six tap menu fills up the whole screen. If it gets reduced to 4 on your display, will Raspberry Pints fill up the screen or will there be blank space leftover?

It fills in, i asked same question in the above link, due to my keezer only being 3 taps.

Back