Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back on topic

there may have been poison ivy in the backyard

but the pool is setup, filled & ready to go, so... silver linings!

(originally going to go FULL IMAGE, but that would be cruel torture for y'all)

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-14 at 7.40.20 AM.jpeg

Well I have officially violated one of my rules, last week I was in OBX for family vacation and at Jenette's Pier we stopped for a bathroom break and to pick up our fishing licenses for the week. So I step into the bathroom and there is a sign next to the urinal, now I have sworn to never take a picture in a bathroom, anywhere, ever, I mean its just uncalled for and gross, but this sign.... I just had to.
20210605_132750.jpg

Well I have officially violated one of my rules, last week I was in OBX for family vacation and at Jenette's Pier we stopped for a bathroom break and to pick up our fishing licenses for the week. So I step into the bathroom and there is a sign next to the urinal, now I have sworn to never take a picture in a bathroom, anywhere, ever, I mean its just uncalled for and gross, but this sign.... I just had to.
View attachment 732323
F'king loony immunologists. First it's wash your hands more. Now it's no not there.

What was it, maybe a couple weeks ago, when you posted pics of snow in your area? Now 105...yikes.
When it snowed last month the temps were about 70° cooler than today. The weather on the northern plains has always been quite variable, but this is much warmer, as in, records were broken today by 4-5°, than what is typical of late spring/early summer. We’re seeing August weather in mid June. It remains to be seen if this is the thing of shapes to come or a once in a century anomaly. Say tuned…

It follows logically from the yogurt question.

Years ago in grad school, an office mate of mine, in theoretical gravitational physics lost perpetually in Riemann space, told me that this simple phrase could answer most questions.

Yes. I think mushrooms were involved.

IMG_20210623_034707776.jpg

IMG_20210623_034649769.jpg

Welcome to Mozambique! It's our second day on the job, and so far we have removed 2 damaged skins from the fuselage. In the nose section, we have a few damaged frames that will need repair.
Temps here are in the 70's, falling to low 60's at night. I think this place could grow on you.

Back