Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hHezXvc.gif

I hope everyone has a happy Easter weekend, and that you all get the bee syrup you want and deserve.

OYbiDxD.jpg

Happy Easter

20060414-easter_bunnies.jpg

reminds me of a joke Emo Phillips used to tell about him going to a psychiatrist

shrink hands him a chocolate Easter bunny and says take a bite

Emo asks how a chocolate Easter bunny could tell anything about a person's mental health

doc says it depends on where you take the first bite; if you bite off the tail, you have an anal fixation. if you bite off the ears, you have delusions of grandeur. if you bite the feet, you have an inferiority complex

Emo asks, "what if I bite out the eyes and tell it to STOP STARING AT ME!"

so, in the story, Pennywise comes back every 27 years to terrorize the town of Derry, Maine

the 1986 horror novel by Stephen King was originally adapted as a mini-series for TV in 1990

(was going to post this in Epic Pictures/Memes thread, but that one died out a while back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did everyone see the teaser trailer for the next Star Wars movie?

yV2wg5E.jpg

so, in the story, Pennywise comes back every 27 years to terrorize the town of Derry, Maine

the 1986 horror novel by Stephen King was originally adapted as a mini-series for TV in 1990

(was going to post this in Epic Pictures/Memes thread, but that one died out a while back)

IT - Official Teaser Trailer

"Beep beep Richie, beep beep." :eek:

Back