Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I accidently posted this in the news headlines...should have gone here.

So UFO is what we are call it now?? Unidentified Female Object?
Screenshot_20230121_071204_Adblock Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20230121_071159_Adblock Browser.jpg

Just two weeks ago I was tidying up my office desk drawers and came across my ancient Casio FX-880P "Personal Computer". Sadly even with fresh batteries it was totally unresponsive to the power switch. I used it waaay back in the 80s to calculate circuit board etch impedance and the like. It had enough memory I could keep many programs resident and not have to key them in all the time...

1674344619971.png

Cheers!

OMG! It really is for that?!?!
That hadn't even occurred to me, and now I'm feeling disturbed in the same way I was when I did a search on aliexpress for some stainless steel item and most of the hits were for some coil thing with a central beaded probe to ram inside and around your penis.
:oops:

Riding here was about as tight as it seems to be...
Given the previous, I'm immediately suspicious of your wording. This thread will have to fill up a bit more to get that out of my head, so here's a pic of the blind squirrel my girlfriend and I have named: "Rat Murdock" who lives in my backyard:
IMG_1444.jpg

Back