Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry I couldn't find a better quality version of this. Use .pngs, people!

w36JOwr.jpg

don't have a picture of it, but how about the a-holes who leave more than a car-length in front of them at a red light so the traffic behind them ends up blocking anyone trying to get into a turn lane

might have to x-post over in the "This annoys me/pet peeve" thread

don't have a picture of it, but how about the a-holes who leave more than a car-length in front of them at a red light so the traffic behind them ends up blocking anyone trying to get into a turn lane

might have to x-post over in the "This annoys me/pet peeve" thread

Just the opposite annoys me. Why do people think they need to be an eight of a millimeter away from my rear bumper at a red light? ...the same standing in lines for anything. You aren't going to get to the front of the line any faster if your standing so close your penis is touching my arse.

Just the opposite annoys me. Why do people think they need to be an eight of a millimeter away from my rear bumper at a red light? ...the same standing in lines for anything. You aren't going to get to the front of the line any faster if your standing so close your penis is touching my arse.

I'm the same way, but I'm talking about leaving MORE THAN A CAR LENGTH in between

No friggin reason for that, especially if you're blocking someone trying to turn

My mom always points out that there should be punctuation in those signs, like "Slow! Children at play!" As it reads, it says "slow children at play."

Back