Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bathroom door

find you a woman who gives you stuff like this for Father's Day

but you can't have mine

20210625_073728.jpg

Last edited:
This was posted on the Lansing State Journal's webpage earlier, some of the gnarly weather that passed through mid Michigan earlier Saturday evening. Jackson County was under a tornado warning until 7:15 because the radar was showing some significant rotation, but luckily no funnels actually touched down. North of Jackson wasn't so lucky.

Tornado Weather.jpg

Jeebus that's a skinny cab on that Kenworth truck - but it looks mean AF - even without the admonishment :)

Somewhat related, I enjoyed driving the big roads from March '20 through this April or so as I'd say the traffic was down 70% at least in my part of the country. Now that traffic has come almost all the way back the whole "Cell Phone Lane" paradigm is back as well. Which sucks...,

"dry heat"

I love that. Years ago, standing in 115F in a field in Palm Desert, CA, doing golf ball distance testing, standing in the field trying not to get brained, but capture exactly where the balls landed, seeing all kinds of things floating in the air made up by a braked brain, I kept thinking if one more azzwhole VP sitting in the AC mentioned that at least it was a dry heat...

Back