Racking to the secondary tomorrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinrmclean

Reaction score
Getting ready to transfer my Hoe in the Garden tomorrow. Took a gravity reading and it is 1.012. Will check it agin in the morning. What I checked looked great....and tasted better!!:ban:

Hard to keep the fermenter cool down here on the GA coast. I had to confiscate my 3 yr. old daughters bathtub and put my fermenter in it draped in a cold wet beach towel. She's cool with it and definitly enjoyed watching the bubbles in the airlock. The local family and children services will probably knock on my door one day. I'll just offer them a hombrew. :rockin:

Now it's just time to wait. Goood thing I've got some IPA in the beer fridge!!

Cheers and Fair Winds,

Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

kevinrmclean said:
... I had to confiscate my 3 yr. old daughters bathtub and put my fermenter in it draped in a cold wet beach towel. She's cool with it and definitly enjoyed watching the bubbles in the airlock. The local family and children services will probably knock on my door one day. I'll just offer them a hombrew. :rockin: ...
Glad to see you have your priorties straight! I confiscated a plastic toy bin once to do the same thing. :mug:

Back