• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quick Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandstorm

Reaction score
Looking to switch all my cam-locks to quick disconnects.

If anybody has some they would be willing to let go that would be great.

Looking for both male and female.

Thanks.

Hey, I have a few available from Bargain Fittings. Just got a new system all in one and the plumbing package that was included (Brewhardware.com) aren't compatible with my original sets.

I have:
8qty Stainless Steel QD Female x MNPT 1/2"
8qty Stainless Steel 1/2" Barb x FNPT 1/2"

6qty SS QD Male x 1/2" Male MNPT

Just a note, the reason my female ends I have the QD to MNPT and then the FNPT to Barb - I made the original mistake and ordered the wrong fitting (QD x MNPT) and only realized when it arrived to put them on the hoses I needed the barb. So I ordered those after the fact because I was a dummy and ordered the wrong thing in the first place. Just pretend those come together as I wouldn't expect you to pay extra for two fittings when you can actually buy the Female QD x Barb in one piece.

Let me know if you're still in need and send a PM with what you think is fair price. Can send pics when I get home this evening. Located in CA for shipping.

Back