• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Pueblo / SE CO - All-Grain Complete Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakybones

Reaction score
NOW SELLING INDIVIDUAL PIECES!!! - SEE POST #2!!!

For sale in SE Colorado / Pueblo / Co. Springs area -

2 glass carboys (5 gal)
6 gal. plastic bucket fermenter
6 gal. bottling bucket w/ spigot
cooler converted to mash tun (10 gal)
autosiphon
50' x 3/8" copper chiller
Corona mill (adapted for drill)
80 Grolsch bottles (16 oz./15.4 oz)
100 12 oz. bottles
Bottle capper
Bottle filler
Star San (16 oz.), unopened
Carboy brush
Food-grade buckets (5 gal)
Hydrometer
2-row malt (50 lb.)

…as well as assorted-
Airlocks
Stoppers with holes
Priming sugar
Priming tablets
Yeast (US05 and Notty)
Vienna Malt
Munich Malt
40L Crystal Malt
Victory Malt
Cascade Pellet Hops
Magnum Pellet Hops

This includes enough ingredients to brew at least two 5 gal batches of great beer (and probably a good bit more...). I want $300 for the whole set, delivered within the SE Colorado, Pueblo, Co. Springs area.

Brewing1.JPG

Mill1.JPG

Assort1.JPG

I'll sell individual items on the list below to whoever wants them. I'll deliver them (no shipping charge) to Pueblo / CO Springs / SE CO at my earliest convenience (I usually get to Pueblo once a week and Springs once a month). I'd rather not be driving over to deliver a $2 hydrometer, so please make it worth my while.

Item - Price
Autosiphon - SOLD
cooler converted into mash tun (10 gal) - SOLD
50' x 3/8" copper immersion chiller w/ garden hose connection - SOLD
Corona mill - SOLD
2 Glass carboys - SOLD
6.5 gal plastic bucket fermenter - SOLD
6.5 gal bottling bucket - SOLD
Airlocks - Free with carboys SOLD
Stoppers with holes - Free with carboys [SOLD
Bottle capper - SOLD
80 Grolsch bottles (16 oz./15.4 oz) - $80 (SALE PENDING)
100 12 oz. bottles - $50
2 Bottle fillers - SOLD
Star San (16 oz.) - SOLD
Carboy brush - SOLD
Hydrometer - SOLD

The ingredients - $60 for all this: (SALE PENDING)

US-05 Dry Yeast (2 packs) SOLD
Nottingham Dry Yeast (2 packs)
2-row malt (50 lb.)
Vienna Malt (10 lb.)
Munich Malt (3 lb.)
40L Crystal Malt (3.5 lb.)
Victory Malt (1.5 lb.)
Cascade Hops Pellets (7 oz.)
Magnum Hops Pellets (1 oz.)
Centennial Hops Pellets (8 oz.)
Priming tablets

Sorry, I am too lazy to give all the dates, but they are all very recent purchases. The Cascade and all specialty malts are in ziplocks, but the other hops are in the store’s packaging.

Thanks, guys!

Come on, guys! I hate to see this stuff go to waste. I figured someone would at least want the carboys and Grolsch bottles.

Make me an offer!

The boil kettle isn't listed, what do you want for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Osmo, the star san is a full bottle. It would cost me more to ship than I'm asking for it.

Rhythm, my boil kettle is an aluminum turkey fryer (kettle + burner = $40, new @ Walmart, it's never seen a turkey). I'd let the kettle, burner and two propane tanks go for $60, locally. I wouldn't/couldn't ship them anywhere, though.

To reiterate, I will deliver these items to CO Springs, Pueblo, or SE CO. Otherwise, if you really want something, you can pay shipping.

Where are you located? I am from Pueblo, but in Ordway most of the week. Would be interested in the Carboys w/free airlocks and stoppers, the whole kettle/burner/propane tanks cooker setup, bottle fillers, Star San, Carboy brush and hydrometer.

$104 is what I came up with in price. Let me know.

I have a relative that lives in the springs. If I can talk them into meeting with you, would you take $80 for the grolsch bottles and all the hops?

Thanks for the great response, guys! Almost everything is gone now. Sorry, movieman, but I got two PMs earlier today and now the Grolsch bottles and hops are spoken for.

This is all that's left:

100 12 oz. bottles - $50

Bummer on the no shipping, I would've definitely taken them

Back