Propane Burner Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradyj23

Reaction score
A friend of mine made me a brewing stand with 2 burners. I now have 2 bayou classic stands (different models) and have no idea what to do with them. Are they worth saving? Junk them? What have others done? I know it seems like a stupid question but I dont like throwing things away that can be used later. But Im not a hoarder. Thanks everyone.

What models are we talking about?
Other than the KAB4 or KAB6 I don't think there's enough steel in any BC burner stand to bother with the hassle of selling.
Even those two barely make the cut, but as they use a popular burner they might have some value to someone...

Cheers!

One of the burners is a KAB4 or KAB6. I really dont know which model as I bought it second hand and cant see a difference between the two. The other burner is just one of their turkey fryers.

@Bradyj23 I sent you a PM about the burners.. I'm just getting into extract brewing..(from kit&kilo) Might be interested

Back