Problems with my Faucets.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaz56

Reaction score
Hey guys I built a Kegerator out of a mini-fridge and I bought a cheaper dual tower from beveragefactory and I have been having problems with my faucets getting stuck closed after a couple days not in in use. Does anyone have any tips or possible style faucet i should take into consideration? Thank you for you help

buy perlicks...seriously. They are worth every penny.

however, if you don't want to spend money, some people have luck cleaning them after each use. There was someone who posted about spraying starsan up the faucet at the end of each night and was able to avoid sticking problems.

Ya I am going to invest in the perlicks do you have any websites you can recommend that have good deals? Thank you

Perlicks definitely aren't cheap, but I sure am glad I shelled out the extra dough!! The only thing I use a standard faucet on is one of those ball lock faucets when I want to take a keg to a party. In that situation , I know it should get used enough that it wont have time to stick.

Latest posts

Back