Pressured Cleaning System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callisbeers

Reaction score
I have a Micromatic pressurized cleaning system for my draft lines on my sanke keg. I have just started brewing and using a soda keg. Does anyone know which connector I need to purchase in order to clean the lines for the soda keg? They have all these D, G, S, etc on line and I have no idea which one I need.

Whoops - didn't get your meaning the first time through.

None of those couplers you listed are going to work with a Cornelius keg, they're all for Sanke style kegs.

Looking around the micromatic site for a few minutes, I couldn't find anything that connects directly to a corney quick disconnect - ball or pin lock style. The closest cleaning solution I could find requires removing faucets and coupling to shanks. Not very practical imo.

This is what I use. Cheap, easy to put together, compact and easy to use. Best DYI bang-for-the-buck project I've seen here yet! (and that thread really ought to have been stickied by now :D)

Cheers!

Back