• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Pressure Barrel & Ph Tester

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannyknot

Reaction score
2 Items for sale. Both prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me for shipping rates to other places. Paypal preferred.

Edme Brewcraft Pressure Barrel $30.
5 Gallons. 15 psi max pressure.
This is definately a project item. I have never used it for beer. I did fill it with water once, and attached a co2 cartridge, just to make sure it worked. It could probably use some new seals for long term storage, and also, it has a crack in the float bulb, which has been fixed with tape, but appears to work, as it floated for the 3 days i had water in it. I'm just not interested in using it since I have kegs.

DSCN5177_zps9bfcb6df.jpg

DSCN5178_zpsc673008c.jpg

Oakton pH Tester is sold.

I'd like the pressure tank, pm payment info for paypal please.
Many thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'd like the pressure tank, pm payment info for paypal please.
Many thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Scott, I sent you a PM with paypal info yesterday morning & haven't heard back. Are you still interested?

Back