Prepping for my keezer build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddyp75

Reaction score
I've been thinking of building a kegerator for a few weeks now and was still undecided until this weekend. Found a local guy giving away a 7 cuft holiday freezer to anyone that would come remove it. Of course I jumped on it right away and drove to his house to pick it up. It ends up being a 21.7 cuft holiday freezer with only a few dings and scratches on it.

So now I'm definitely in for building a keezer and due to the increase in size I believe I'll only be going with a collar design for now. Any suggestions before I get started?

If I decide to go the full coffin route I'll post picks of my progress. For now though I believe I'm only going to build a collar and stain it, plus I'll probably end up painting the freezer black.

Looking forward to following along! Subscribed. I built a coffin keezer, so my thread may not be of any help, but it's in my signature line if you decide to go with a collarless coffin build. Good luck! :mug:

Latest posts

Back