posted an ad on craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sflcowboy78

Reaction score
so i am new to home brewing started with a Mr. Beer about 1 1/2 months ago and now i am getting into doing 5gal batches now that SWMBO has given me permission to continue to brew. so i posted an ad on craigslist looking for bottles got several responces one was a killer deal.

1 5gal glass carboy
1 7gal glass carboy
2 5gal corney kegs
1 co2 bottle
1 regulator
3 case 22oz bottles
2 case 12oz bottles
1 capper

all of this for $25. the guy used to brew but does not anymore and wanted to see it get a good home. he is moving and looking to get rid of it anyways. when i asked why so cheap he said i want it to go to someone who would enjoy it.

Wow! I wish I could come into that kind of deal! I want to start doing all grain and kegging in the next 6 months but the price is a little daunting, especially since I'm cheap.
:)

Good deal.

I got a 30 Qt. pot and burner at Home Depot for $37. Bayou Classic. Check it out. Used it for my first AG yesterday.
P1030206.JPG

I finally got first dibs on an old refrigerator from CL. (25 bucks) It's frustrating when you respond to an add and get no response, yet the item is still listed two days later.

I've been trying for about 3 months and lost out every time until now.:fro:

Back