Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
double77bastard

Any guess what my favorite brew is? Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just downloaded the app. Is it OK to go through and add what I have already drank before or do I have to start over? It will just look like I drank an insane amount of beer in one day. The name is the same on there if you want to add me. MedicMang.

I just downloaded the app. Is it OK to go through and add what I have already drank before or do I have to start over? It will just look like I drank an insane amount of beer in one day. The name is the same on there if you want to add me. MedicMang.

The unwritten rule is that you post what you are drinking now. Its about the social aspect as well as beer. Its okay to post beers from a festival or something over the next few days when you get to it, or vacation, etc.

Again, there is no right or wrong but that seems to be what 99% of users do

How does one make their homebrews trackable? Same thing with adding your house as a check in? Am I not able to do it with the Android app? Even when I search on the website on my phone, I can't seem to find how to do so.

How does one make their homebrews trackable? Same thing with adding your house as a check in? Am I not able to do it with the Android app? Even when I search on the website on my phone, I can't seem to find how to do so.

Type in name of your beer. A list of beers will come up. Scroll to bottom and hit "can't find your beer" button to add your beer.
To add your house you need to register it on foursquare as a location.

If you've named your brewery, create a couple of brews as stated above and then you can "claim" the brewery as your own. Then you can create labels for them and if you share your homebrew, others can check into them as well.

Awesome. Thanks guys. I feel like I tried the homebrew thing but obviously not. I'll look into foursquare. Thanks.

BarleyDrinkable

Add me up if you like, I'm trying to drink as many Canadian brews as I can find, among others.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I actually had my buddy have to get off of Untappd because his girlfriend told him he was spending too much money on beer (always chasing a new one). In about a year, I have now gotten over 500 different beers. Username is the same as it is on here (gometz).

I actually had my buddy have to get off of Untappd because his girlfriend told him he was spending too much money on beer (always chasing a new one). In about a year, I have now gotten over 500 different beers. Username is the same as it is on here (gometz).

You mean ex-girlfriend? ;)

I'm thatjonguy, not sure if I have been in here yet.

Haha...I think everyone does that. Me and my buddies went a little overboard. I actual already had a New Years Resolution to drink a new beer each day, so when I found untappd...things went a little nuts. Logged 1000+ my first year. I've calmed down with it to say the least.

Better than mine, my user name sucks. Ok, I'll post it-- it's "myusernamesucks". I'd like to see some of your guys' opinions and reviews on there.

Back