Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We claimed our brewery. It took a week or two but Untappd got back to us and gave us access to the back end to manager our beers and brewery. We were able to upload labels for each brew as well as descriptions.

Is there a way to attach a message to an untappd friend request? Not everyone's handle on here matches their handle on there, it wold be nice when we get requests from folks on here that aren't the same name if we could know who is who....I've gotten a couple over the last few days that were people's names and not their, I assume, hbt nickname. It would be nice to know who's who...

Is there a way to attach a message to an untappd friend request? Not everyone's handle on here matches their handle on there, it wold be nice when we get requests from folks on here that aren't the same name if we could know who is who....I've gotten a couple over the last few days that were people's names and not their, I assume, hbt nickname. It would be nice to know who's who...

I've noticed the same issue, but I don't believe you can include a PM with a friend request.

Does anyone know why there are no more monthly reports now? I always kinda enjoyed getting my report and seeing how much beer and what kinds I had been drinking at the end of the month.

Revvy said:
I've been on for 2 years and I never got a report like that. Maybe it's a setting or something?

Really?? I was getting reports every month until about 6 months ago and then they suddenly stopped coming. I follow a lot of beer enthusiasts on Google+ and each month we would all post our reports when they came out so that we could compare. Now no one posts any more and it is depressing!

Back