Post Your Brew Dungeon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazedowl

Reaction score
Got a corner carved out for your brew adventures? Post it! Photo Jul 18, 1 24 56 PM.jpg

~45 gallons bottled wine
~18 gallons fermenting wine
~7 gallons bottled cider

lolz. Yeah, there's a good representation of common brewing stuff in that one. Here some more;
From when I was cleaning & rearranging the room;

Some more stuff, with boxes of full bottles under the bottling table, with my grain mill on the blue bucket;

Got a corner carved out for your brew adventures? Post it!

~45 gallons bottled wine
~18 gallons fermenting wine
~7 gallons bottled cider

Nice racks man. Did you make any of those? I just moved and have free reign over the garage. It just needs some aquaboard and sealant for the floor, then it is a blank canvas. Really looking forward to accumulating some ideas for it, as well as starting a pipeline.

Did you purchase a bottle shops inventory or something?

Years of collecting and homebrewing! I've been labeling all my bottles the past 5 years and one of those shelves are my bottles but yes, it is way more beer than any of us need.

Nice racks man. Did you make any of those? I just moved and have free reign over the garage. It just needs some aquaboard and sealant for the floor, then it is a blank canvas. Really looking forward to accumulating some ideas for it, as well as starting a pipeline.

Yep. Cheap racks made of 2x4s and 1×3s

Niiiiiiice. What's in the uncovered carboys? Wine?

yep. 14 gallons 2014 chilean carmenere, 14 gallons of 2014 california grenache/syrah/merlot, 14 gallons of 2015 chilean Cabernet Sauvignon/Zinfandel/merlot, 5 gallons of some terrible cheap kit sangiovese, 5 gallons apfelwein and 1 gallon jalapeno wine (cooking).

Everything in the covered carboys is my sour beer pipeline.

The two buckets on the floor are a cream ale and the insulated bucket in the middle is a berliner weisse (heating belt and temp controller to keep it up to 75 F or so).

I clearly said dungeon. Not palace. ;)

Ironically that part of our basement is called the "dungeon". When we bought the house there was a dirt floor, one dangling light bulb and it felt a torture chamber in there. I think "Dungeon Brewing " was taken though...

Back